Friday, June 25, 2010

The class i hate the most....my class(part one)

Firstly,in this post i will tell u all EVERYONE in my class .I will introduce them.....From hate to like.....
~*HATE*~(Girls)
1)Hor Yan Ting:Proud,always evil,play rubber,make teacher like her,always dont pass up book,do monitor(trainee one month).....
2)Cheah Jia Yang:Proud,evil,dont let my friend ,Friend me,always be good to me but say bad thing at the back,perfect....
3)Tarshini:Proud,rich,clever,like to do people,be very
变态,私,normal student.....
4)Wong Xing Ning:Proud,clever,like to do people,like to be beautiful,like to show off,normal student....
5)Hor Ying Ying:Proud.....Normal student..
6)Huang Yi Yue:(hate her ).....
Boys
1)Chong Chia Chuen:Proud,always show off,always see my answer when spelling,always play rubber,say bad words,Freak(beside me)....
变态,私,nosy....
2)Toong Shi Yuan:Freak,idoit,(hate him)throw books,normal student,nosy,like to throw books.....
3)Lim Chun Kit:(dont know why i hate so much.....)Freak,Lame.....
4)Liew Kai Ming:Freak.......
&others~~

No comments:

Post a Comment